Friday 10 September 2010

My Brief

My Chosen Brief

When beginning my A2 course for media, we received a number of briefs we could choose from. I originally felt that i would choose brief 1) a promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with a website homepage and a magazine advertisement. However, over the summer i have decided that filming is not my strong point within Media, and writing and is so i have opted to choose brief number 8:

8) The first two pages of a new local newspaper, together with two of the following three options:

-A poster for the newspaper
-Two hyperlinked pages from the papers website

This is for a number of reasons. Firstly, as previously mentioned writing is my strong point within media, i came to this conclusion from my portfolio in year eleven, where we had to create various newspaper and magazine articles. As well as the writing i enjoyed the creative side of creating a magazine, so from this i felt creating a local newspaper would be more beneficial and enjoyable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment